Pages

Sunday, March 22, 2015

Loving Life




In stark contrast to the past several years, I wake up with a smile on my face.  I had no idea how much my old job was just sucking the joy out of my life.

I wore my old zebra print dress to church today.  It's a size 1x.  It does still technically fit, but it's definitely getting looser.  I bought a dress online that is a size 0x, and it fits, but it's tighter than I like in the belly area.  So that one may sit for a bit until I drop a bit more weight.

I wasn't fancy today.  Older zebra dress, black tank from WalMart, black flip flops, and an old silver chain with a silver flower on it.  Black studs from WalMart for my earrings.  Basic, easy, took me less than five minutes to get dressed and out the door.

That one piece of hair will simply NOT comply to my attempts to lay flat.  It hates me AND physics!

Bucket was impatient and so I only got three pictures before he was done with me.



Here's a few things I wore this week:



My awesome turquoise tunic top from WalMart, and having a seriously big hair day.

Oh hair.  Why do you hate me so?  It was really humid this day, can you tell?

Look, pattern mixing and bad hair!  My polka dot dress from Ross, and my JCPenney cardigan.  Black and white is starting to become one of my favorites; I find myself drawn to it, and my closet is reflecting that.

I'm on the train here, trying to sneak a selfie before someone else sits down next to me.


Another big hair day, so this time I attempted to do a side brain to hold it down.  It lasted about half the day, but at least I didn't look like I stuck my finger in a socket until 1pm.


My youngest is on Spring Break this week, and luckily my daughter has three of those days off work.  She's taking them to the movies Monday.  Tuesday she has to work.  Wednesday she is taking them to the Springs for swimming.  No plans for Thursday yet.  I'm glad she's willing to drive them around and take them out for fun so they're not home doing nothing for a week.


2 comments:

Cheriz Angel said...

I like the big hair!

Anonymous said...

I like the big hair too - I wish I had half your hair, mine is so thin and fine. Love seeing you so happy and that you like your new job! -Natalie