Pages

Monday, February 16, 2015

Twist on Black and White

Everyone pairs red with black and white.  Or hot pink.  But orange?

I bought this orange twisty necklace at WalMart yesterday for $5.  And I got compliments on it ALL DAY LONG.  Go figure!


I share this bathroom with three teenagers.  Excuse the mess.


The dress is Avenue, size 14/16, from Goodwill.  The cardigan is St. John's Bay, size 2x.  It's a bit big on me, but it's comfy and so pretty (I call it my stained glass sweater)  that I don't intend to get rid of it until it's hanging off my shoulders.


Another great day at work.  I was so excited about going to work that I woke up at 4:30 this morning ready to go!  I was out the door by 6, on the train by 6:30, at work by 7:15!  I know this excitedly new feeling won't last forever, but I'm enjoying it while it's here.

How was your Monday?