Pages

Sunday, November 16, 2014

Marginal Success

Things are definitely picking up in the job category.  I was finally approved to be a remote coder, however the work is part time and temporary.  Still, it's a good way to gain coding skills and make some money before the holidays.  I went on about 7 (?) interviews last week.  So many I can't remember!  I was offered two, and turned both of those down once I realized how low the pay was, and neither one offered any benefits.  I had one GREAT interview where I hope they do call me back, but haven't yet.  Still, I can check online and see that I'm still being considered, which is great.  Plus, my Jamberry business is finally taking off! I am TOTALLY booked with parties until mid December!

Pants are elastic band pinstripe pants.  I wear them when I know I'm going to be sitting on the floor with children.  I bought them off eBay and there is no tag in them.   Black and white polka dot top which I've worn many times, Goodwill, again no tag.  The green tank top I purchased at Wal-Mart about three years ago, for $3.  The green flats which you can hardly see are also Wal-Mart, bought last month for $5.  Old necklace from flea market, $2!

Gorgeous weather today.  About 70 for the high.  This weather makes me incredibly happy.

As you can see, hair is growing out!

I'll take a better picture of these shoes next time.  Trust me, you're going to see a lot of them.  I love them.


So now that my Jamberry business is growing, I'd love to offer my readers a little gift.  Would you like to try a sample of Jamberry?  No gimmicks, promise, I'm not that kind of person.  You can email me at Sarahrr123 at earthlink.net, with your full name and address, and I'll send it to you.  If you like, you can order from me, or hold an online facebook party.  If you don't, you lost nothing!  Sweet deal, right?

No comments: