Pages

Monday, March 17, 2014

Irish Eyes Smile, But Mine Sparkle!

Guys!!!  Happy Monday to you all.  I still have no info on whether I got the new job or not.  Nevertheless, I try to keep up my spirits by wearing an adorable new dress in an adorable new size (18, and I bought it a month ago and now it's too big already) with an adorable smile on my face.

Smirk.  I feel awesome.  New green dress, purchased from Ross in February 2014 for less than $20.  The shoes are from Ross too, I bought them last year when I was recuperating from my miscarriage  

It's a "high-low" hem which I'm still not sure about, but I'm pretty sure I won't be a size 18 much longer so who cares?

I wish my husband had seen me in this dress...

Nothing else to really talk about here.  Have a great week!

2 comments:

Cheriz Angel said...

Love, Love, Love this dress! It looks awesome on you too.

Kelly said...

You look amazing! I love that dress and the shoes and the sunshine!