Pages

Monday, February 13, 2012

Maybe It's Salvageable?

I was sitting at my laptop, checking facebook and eating my dinner.  Missy decided my hair was driving her crazy (uhhh, me too!) and decided to play with it.  I was surprised at how much I liked it.  What do you think?


Tired as heck, and weirdly red in the face?  Maybe I should check to see if I'm running a fever.  I'm wearing a thrifted pink Lane Bryant shirt.  Size 18/20, and again, a bit big again.  It's a very thick knit, and I can only wear it when it's quite cold outside.  HIgh for today is 60...that's about as cold as it's going to get.

She braided the sides and pinned them with large barrettes; little barrettes can't hold my hair back.  I only use tiny barrettes for wisps near my hairline.  Otherwise, they're useless.

I had a horrible dream last night.  I have this dream over and over.  I dream that I'm in my house, and a tornado is coming.  I can hear the wind and the rain pounding the house.  I'm screaming for the kids.  And I can hear all three...and they're all in different parts of the house.  I can only choose one kid to save; the other two are on their own.  My mind whirls with the wind; who do I save?  Who will die?  And before I can ever make a decision, I wake up in a cold sweat.  I hadn't had this dream in several years, and I had it last night.  It's awful.


So anyway.  Should I save the hair?  It does look nice from the back.

No comments: