Pages

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Full Length Mirror

I don't own a full length mirror.  I think these pictures prove that.

I like purple and blue together.  "Burple."  By putting this wrap top over my dress, it pulled my dress up in the front, revealing my not-so-cute legs.  Lesson learned.

I tried to part my hair on the other side.  I'm still not happy with it.  Missy insists that I need a drastic hair cut.  I am starting to think she may be correct.  It looks awful almost all the time.  Maybe as I'm getting older, my hair is not as pretty as it used to be?

Oh.  It's very, very bright out

4 comments:

Oana said...

You are cute and I really like your blog!

I just started to follow you with GFC!
I would be so happy if you'll follow me back :)

Have a wonderful day!
xoxo, Oana

http://genefalsesiprajiturele.blogspot.com

Sarah R said...

Thanks Oana...I will stop by and take a look! And thank you for the compliment!

lucia m said...

nice skirt!!

www.aroundlucia.com
www.aroundlucia.com

Sarah R said...

Thanks Lucia...it's actually a faux wrap Merona dress from Target. I've worn it in lots of previous pictures. Thank you for stopping by!