Pages

Sunday, March 15, 2009

A Rare Sunday Post

Because tomorrow is gonna be crazy, that's why.
Here are my plans for tomorrow:

7:30-10:30 work
clock out at 10:30, drive to Orange City for a doctor appointment at 11:10. I quit taking my bp meds because they made me cough horribly, and made my hair fall out. I mean, what the heck?!?! Must I really be the coughing bald girl in order to have good bp? Nooooooo.
Run to CVS to drop off my prescription. Pick it up after work, possibly 5pm.
I'm assuming I'll be back at my desk by 12:30 or 1pm.
Work from 1pm - 4pm.
4pm-10pm. My real job. Mothering!!! Make dinner, clean house, organize homework, kiss boo-boos, break up fights, shred paperwork, and monitor TV usage.
Yeah, me too. Tired already.
10pm: Collapse.

Anyhoo, I am thrilled to report that I am on vacation between April 6-April 10. I literally CANNOT WAIT. Mr. R and I are setting up a vegetable garden, and hopefully we will have time to start some more citrus trees. I basically plan to be filthy and dirty for an entire week. Should be good stuff. Besides that, I'm sure we'll have time for fishing, photography, grilling, and I really want to work on my pile of sewing, plus finishing up the grandparent's photo albums. Phew! It's going to be busy but fun.

Anyway, good night for now. Time for me to hit the hay. BTW, hay is scratchy. I'd never sleep in hay if I could avoid it.

3 comments:

Elspeth said...

Sounds like a busy day. Be well!

mom2nji said...

Uck I am sorry about the BP meds. Things have been crazy here too.
Hope today went easy on you!

Sarah R said...

Today was ok. BP was ridiculous. Going for labwork tomorrow so will be out most of the morning.